Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody using Pinterest? Share your board.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody using Pinterest? Share your board.

It's kinda sorta highly addicting.

Have you checked it out yet?

I'm using it to promote my ebay stores but I find myself entertained for hours looking at all the amazing stuff and beautiful scenery.

Too bad we don't have a Pinterest Pin here or I'd pin us there too.

I've been quite busy pinning and pinning and pinning cool stuff.

Found some amazing pictures of Venice. Now I wanna go back.

Here's my board:

http://www.pinterest.com/chriskre/boards/

So share your board. I'd love to see them and repin your stuff.

Given the amount of time I've just spent enjoying your board, I can imagine how much time (and fun) it would be to put my own together. One day I'll make the time, but for the time being, I'll just enjoy yours. Loving the Venetian Murano Millefiori glass and the boating pins. We're sailors so I'm going to steal some of those fabulous nautical sayings and print t-shirts for gifts.

If you like glass, here is one of my favourite glass artists, Dale Chihuly. His installations are huge and rather eccentric.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=c...useum&tbm=isch

Comment

Originally posted by CarolF View Post
      Given the amount of time I've just spent enjoying your board, I can imagine how much time (and fun) it would be to put my own together. One day I'll make the time, but for the time being, I'll just enjoy yours. Loving the Venetian Murano Millefiori glass and the boating pins. We're sailors so I'm going to steal some of those fabulous nautical sayings and print t-shirts for gifts.

If you like glass, here is one of my favourite glass artists, Dale Chihuly. His installations are huge and rather eccentric.

Love Chihuly as well.....beautiful stuff!
      GrayFal
      Silver Contributor and supermoderator
      Last edited by GrayFal; 11-15-2013, 06:58 AM.
      Pat
      *** My Website ***

Comment

Once you start here, you never go to bed. Here is an interesting link. Is this what you are looking for, Chris?

Comment

I use Pinterest to keep my online recipes. Very handy to have them all in one place.
          Also decorating ideas. I have a travel board "places I have been or wanna go". But it can also be a time suck!!!
          Pat
          *** My Website ***

Comment

Great stuff Chris! I enjoyed looking through your board.
            Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Originally posted by CarolF View Post

Wow! Incredible work.
              I'll have to pin some of his stuff on my board.
              Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by iconnections View Post
                Once you start here, you never go to bed. Here is an interesting link. Is this what you are looking for, Chris?
                I'm looking for YOUR board Emmy.
                I've actually repinned some of this artists stuff without knowing who they were. LOL.
                I put the piano stairs on my Music board.
                I also sell musician gifts so thought it would look nice accenting my pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
                  I use Pinterest to keep my online recipes. Very handy to have them all in one place.
                  Also decorating ideas. I have a travel board "places I have been or wanna go". But it can also be a time suck!!!
                  So is that where you get all those great drink recipes from?

Comment

Originally posted by ArtsieAng View Post
                    Great stuff Chris! I enjoyed looking through your board.
                    Thanks.
                    Are you gonna do a board too?

Comment

Agreed! I just too a peak, and wow, very cool!

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
                      Wow! Incredible work.
                      I'll have to pin some of his stuff on my board.
                      Thanks for sharing.
                      Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Everyone at work is on Pinterest. I tried to join, but you have to be on Facebook or Twitter to join. Alas, I have not joined them yet. Perhaps when I retire.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
                          I wouldn't have thought of setting one up as a place to keep recipes or decorating ideas or travel notes. Hmmm, tempting.

Comment

Originally posted by catwgirl View Post
                            Everyone at work is on Pinterest. I tried to join, but you have to be on Facebook or Twitter to join. Alas, I have not joined them yet. Perhaps when I retire.
                            You dont have to belong to facebook but it makes it easier.
                            I joined way back when they had to invite you.
                            I guess that was when they were on beta mode.
                            Now anybody can join.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
                              I'm looking for YOUR board Emmy.
                              I've actually repinned some of this artists stuff without knowing who they were. LOL.
                              I put the piano stairs on my Music board.
                              I also sell musician gifts so thought it would look nice accenting my pieces.
                              I don't have one and keep my wish buckets or favorite links under "Favorites" in different folders on my computer and that works well for me.

I have unsubscribed from Twitter and LinkedIn already and am trying to make up my mind if I should stay on Facebook or not. I like looking at all the pictures of your trips so will miss that but it is a timewaster too so, definitely, no Pinterest for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X