Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody using Pinterest? Share your board.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh to be more creative.

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
    It's kinda sorta highly addicting.

Have you checked it out yet? ...
    Yes, I spend hours there, dreaming and getting hungry. lol

At least by following, one may see what interests others have.

As far as I can figure, my board is:

http://www.pinterest.com/robbyd59/boards/

Looking occupies so much time that what needs to be done, doesn't... alone find time to put all those ideas into reality.

I comb through to see what others are creating. Gardens, patios, pools, yards, advice, recipes, Projects to make, etc.

I haven't tried figuring out how to post things I've done for others to view.

I too, see all sorts of pictures that make me want to GO!
    I have plenty a picture of my own that I could post. How do I do that??? As if I want to take time to post so many.

Anyone can look through many by clicking on Trip West under My Signature. That would save pulling each one up on Pinterest. Besides you can do Slide Show on them, by using TS4Ms.

I bet we members could figure a way to plug TS4Ms on Pinterest. Would having that happen be a bad thing for TS4Ms?
    Robert

Comment

Originally posted by iconnections View Post
      I don't have one and keep my wish buckets or favorite links under "Favorites" in different folders on my computer and that works well for me.

I have unsubscribed from Twitter and LinkedIn already and am trying to make up my mind if I should stay on Facebook or not. I like looking at all the pictures of your trips so will miss that but it is a timewaster too so, definitely, no Pinterest for me.
      I run my own personal copy of WordPress at home and organize recipes and also other useful references there under different categories. Some interesting radio programs, books, sites, etc. Works like a charm. Bookmarks in browser also work for this.

I also unsubscribed from Twitter and LinkedIn, and find it amazing some people even pay for LinkedIn membership. They kept sending me info on some ex-coworkers from 10 years ago that they found some new job or made some e-friend, or commented on something. I find this creepy that they take liberty to send some pieces of personal information out to others without consent, and would surely do the same with my info too. Another thing I find repulsive is when social networks ask for your e-mail password to "find friends", and amazingly many people just give them passwords. They probably turn around and sell those or keep them on record which might get stolen eventually. Or maybe their employees would be browsing through your e-mails out of boredom at work.

Facebook might be more useful, if there is an active circle of friends or family who all use it to keep in touch. But when there is no such close circle, it turns into the stream of random links and pictures. And there is already too many links and pictures online. So I am also deliberating if to close Facebook as well. Stream isn't even remotely interesting, but there are some friends I would like to contact once in a while who only use facebook.

But where all those networks are really useful is for business, to promote some product. Everybody who sells something should keep all of the above alive and active as a matter of free advertising.

Comment

Not only that but Im still receiving email messages from LinkedIn members and I asked one person why he keeps sending them. He never did so it is LinkedIn sending them automatically if you are subscribed or not. I believe that they were sued about it too.

Comment

So is that where you get all those great drink recipes from?
          Yup////

And maybe Frank can add a way to Pin this Site!
          http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...021#post550021
          Pat
          *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by RESORT2ME View Post
            Yes, I spend hours there, dreaming and getting hungry. lol

At least by following, one may see what interests others have.

As far as I can figure, my board is:

http://www.pinterest.com/robbyd59/boards/

Looking occupies so much time that what needs to be done, doesn't... alone find time to put all those ideas into reality.

I comb through to see what others are creating. Gardens, patios, pools, yards, advice, recipes, Projects to make, etc.

I haven't tried figuring out how to post things I've done for others to view.

I too, see all sorts of pictures that make me want to GO!
            I have plenty a picture of my own that I could post. How do I do that??? As if I want to take time to post so many.

Anyone can look through many by clicking on Trip West under My Signature. That would save pulling each one up on Pinterest. Besides you can do Slide Show on them, by using TS4Ms.

I bet we members could figure a way to plug TS4Ms on Pinterest. Would having that happen be a bad thing for TS4Ms?
            Robert. I just realized we are in the same ebay facebook group.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Chris, what do you mean with that? All I know is that I spent a good hour looking at all three of your Pinterest pages earlier this afternoon but am not allowed to follow you three unless I sign up so have decided against it. I may as well continue using Google search or any other search engine if I want to find some information.

I wonder if it would serve Timeshare Forums well or not? We have only so many hours in a day and something will have to give. I prefer reading this forum and some of the other ones that I belong to rather than belonging to more. JMHO.

Comment

Robert. I just realized we are in the same ebay facebook group. ...
                How does that come about? And is that a good thing? What made you realize that? I don't know how it gets all tied together.
                Robert

Comment

Originally posted by RESORT2ME View Post
                  How does that come about? And is that a good thing? What made you realize that? I don't know how it gets all tied together.
                  Maybe I am confused. There is someone on my ebay selling facebook group that has a similar name to yours. My bad.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                  X