Windows 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10

Loaded on DH's computer today with no problems. It took 3 to 4 hours. Didn't pay attention to when I started. He previously had Windows 7. Will load on mine Windows 8 computer either tonight or in morning. He got a notice it was available, but I did not. I clicked on the little window at bottom of screen and it told me it was available.

Nancy

Replaced my windows 7 with windows 10 on my hp laptop last week. All files / folders/ web favorites ect. transferred no problem thinking it didnt take much more than an hour? definatly much more app oriented than windows 7 which is probably what microsoft was looking for. still using msn with firefox. Do not know much about the microsoft edge browser yet but everything else seems to work fine.

Comment

Only problem I had on 3 computers was Norton 360. Had to uninstall then reinstall on 2 of them. All now seems fine.

Comment

My laptop still has Vista. I am finding that I can't run many of the web based programs. I either need to upgrade the laptop or the operation system.
        Don

Comment

I am still on the wait list
          Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Downloaded it yesterday morning- seemed to be working fine. Then last night I noticed I had no sound and no printers connected. Fixed the computer gaff for the printers but still have no sound.

Anyone else having problems ?

Comment

DW got the notice, so she did the download and install, and I spend the time researching how to remove it, time on the phone with microsoft and hours working with it to get it back to 7.

No where did anything say to remove Norton and that 10 will not work with Norton per the MS guy.
              Whole process was 3 days.

Needless to say, if I get the notice, I will be sticking with 7.
              Don

Comment

I have and am using Norton 360 with Windows 10. Had to do an update for it. No problem with 2 out of 3 computers, but one it isn't working. I need to contact Norton to see what problem is. Work around is uninstall Norton then reinstall.

Nancy

Comment

Finally fixed the sound problem last night. Still struggling to find some things that 10 makes it hard to find. Heard that privacy is not as good- which may be why they are providing it free.

Comment

I really like it so far.

Comment

Got mine and so far no problems.
                      LARRY

Comment

After a week of continuing problems and critical errors I dumped windows 10 this morning and went back to 7 pro. Too many problems and they just keep coming from 10.

Comment

I upgraded my wifes to 10, Runs much better than windows 8. I am not upgrading my Vista or 7 pro.
                          Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Any updates on how you feel about Windows 10?

Comment

I still have no problems with Windows 10. Lost my Edge browser for awhile, but DS got it back. Had IE, so didn't really care. Still using IE.

Nancy

Comment

Working...
                              X