Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Handicap shower accesories, Walker and Canes

Pickup in Valley Stream NY.

This is perfect for an aging parent, or couple. I would hate to just throw it out in the trash.

This equipment is good assistance for an elderly or handicapped person.

Shower Chair Never used

Extended Shower Chair Brand new with tag. Never used. This device has an extra long sitting platform that straddles the tab. The individual would sit and slide over into the tub/shower.

Toilet seat that goes over existing toilet. Can also be used as a free standing commode.

Walking canes with legs.

Walker.
    Flying at MACH4 +

Billy, there are charities that would be so happy to have these items. If you called your local senior center, they could probably suggest places.

Comment

Wacky is correct. Try the local volunteer fire dept. they can guide you. Near my office is Blue Point Cottage. It is a lending pantry. Lots of communities have A similar place.
      Pat
      *** My Website ***

Comment

I wish we had had one of the extended shower chairs for my mother. we too have equipment to give away. We were surprised to get a call for the wheel chair which apparently was rented by Medicare, and they picked it up.

Comment

Well you guys are giving away and I'm buying down here.
          Too bad I'm not local.

I'm installing all sorts of grab bars in Mom's house cause my 85 year old Auntie took a tumble this week and almost took out the glass shower doors I just installed.
          This is going to be fun.
          But surprisingly Home Depot has a line of products that don't look like grab bars.
          They build this stuff into the soap dispensers, toilet paper dispensers and towel bars now.
          Looks so much nicer in the newly remodeled bathroom and I don't want the house looking like a senior center.

Comment

I am getting near the stage where I need those grab bars. At my sisters, i stepped on her tub mat, it slid out and i went flying and hit my head on the corner of the tub. this was shortly after i broke my toe by getting my golf sandal caught in the ropes (I apparently can't stand on one leg very long). Saturday, I had one leg out of the car and my husband took off, that was really ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by rapmarks View Post
              I am getting near the stage where I need those grab bars. At my sisters, i stepped on her tub mat, it slid out and i went flying and hit my head on the corner of the tub. this was shortly after i broke my toe by getting my golf sandal caught in the ropes (I apparently can't stand on one leg very long). Saturday, I had one leg out of the car and my husband took off, that was really ugly.

Oh please don't turn into me and become a "shaggy"

Comment

Originally posted by rapmarks View Post
                OMG Pat. Please be careful.
                We need you around here.

Comment

If you have a local physical therapy office, they could use the walker and cane. They use them for people who can't afford one of their own.
                  Venda
                  Port Charlotte, FL

Comment

My sister found takers on craigslist for most of the shower accessories.

Thanks!
                    Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

Working...
                    X