No announcement yet.

My dear wife Joyce slipped into a coma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing those we love is definitely the most difficult trial we have. I am sorry.
    "You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity." Adrian Rogers

Comment

So sorry for your troubles, Its hard to know and say the right things right now that will help you througth this time!

Phill12

Comment

You sound like a wonderful loving devoted husband. How lucky she is to have you right now. I'm so sorry for the pain.

Comment

I'd like to echo everyone's comments regarding the love, devotion and support you have shown your wife over what I'm sure has been many, many years. I've always admired that about you.
          May you both feel peace at this most difficult time.

Comment

Sorry Greg. I know this is a very difficult thing to go through....

Comment

Adding my thoughts to all of those who have gone before me. So sorry.

Comment

I am sorry to read your news. This must be very hard for you as you are so devoted to each other.

Comment

Hospice sent a Chaplin to visit today, when I turned on the light Joyce opened her eyes, she appeared to be aware that we were praying with and for her, she has since gone back to being non-responsive. Greg
                  Yes it is Safe in Mexico

http://www.timeshareparadise.net

Comment

Greg, I am so sorry and that she will go peacefully. There are so many people who have not been lucky enought to share the love that you two have. Hugs & prayers. shaggy

Comment

Oh Greg, I am so sorry to hear this. You and Joyce have been special people to me, though you have never know it. My Greg and I have had you and Joyce in our prayers and hope that her passing is peaceful. I am certain she knows she is surrounded by love.

Joyce
                      “ Peace, if it ever exists, will not be based on the fear of war but on the love of peace. ”

— Herman Wouk

Comment

Gregg You are a good man, I know what you have gone through with your wife when you were away last year. You have stayed by her side and never left her side. When she opened her eyes and saw you I an sure she can feel your love for her. May god bless you both.
                        Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Wishing Joyce an easy journey, and praying for strength for you, Greg.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear your news Greg. My best wishes to you and your wife.

Comment

Greg, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Joyce. Although we never had the chance to meet, I always felt inspired by the special relationship you shared.

Please know that we are all here to support both of you.

Maria

Comment

Greg,

Although I know very little about you, my thoughts go out to you.

Tom

Comment

Working...
                                X