BOGO all large Yankee Candles expires 4/14/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOGO all large Yankee Candles expires 4/14/13

There are very few "smellly" things I tolerate and even fewer that I want in my home.

Yankee Candles makes a Macintosh scent (not Macintosh Spice or any other variation) that I truly love. It is very difficult to find in retail stores and even there OWN store here. (I have to dash in and out of there anyway because it just reeks) and they are not CHEAP. $27.99 for the large 22oz jars. They burn for 110+ hours

Here is a BOGO coupon that I just used successfully this morning: CRM303X

BOGO Free All Large Candles

Yankee Candle: Buy 1, Get 1 Free on All Large Candles! Valid through 4/14/13.

Shipping is $5
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

I don't tolerate smelly things either but I'm intrigued about a smell called Macintosh. Everyone wore a Macintosh (Mac for short) during my childhood and it was a raincoat made of rubberised fabric. http://www.mackintosh-uk.net/collect...en/rubberised/

Comment

Thanks for posting this. I also love that scent. But I love it in the hand soap. It smells wonderful. My daughter is doing a Yankee Candle fundraiser at school right now and I was SO disappointed that they don't offer the hand soaps as part of the fundraiser.

Debi

Comment

Originally posted by mikey0531 View Post
        Thanks for posting this. I also love that scent. But I love it in the hand soap. It smells wonderful. My daughter is doing a Yankee Candle fundraiser at school right now and I was SO disappointed that they don't offer the hand soaps as part of the fundraiser.

Debi
        It comes in soap? I wish I knew that before I did the candle order. Guess I'll have to run over to the store and hold my breath to find that.
        Lawren
        ------------------------
        There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
        - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Working...
        X