Crisis at 5 am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crisis at 5 am

we had a major crisis this morning, a black box appeared over the screen of the tv. This TV is a rear projection tv and huge, and all I could think of was how do we get that thing out of the house, second floor yet. My husband had to wake me up with this crisis, and turn on all the other tv's in the house. He wanted to move another tv in the living room and see if it worked. I figured he had done something with the remote (again),but he insisted it was the tv. I finally googled it and found out that it had to do with the closed captioning. I got it fixed. Now I have warned him that I am restricting his use of the remote. He wants the station set to the golf channel permanently and promises he won't touch the remote again. but I know him, he will switch over to ESPN and then start pushing those buttons. I thought of purchasing a straight jacket for tv watching, but not sure who sells them.

Jacki

Comment

5am?

Is there important golf games going on at 5am?
      If so, that would be enough reason for me to block that channel permanently.

Comment

Chris, there is no end to the replays. This is why I try to never accept a studio unit, and i have learned to hate Mike and Mike in the morning (ESPN).

Comment

Too funny! I know what you mean about Mike & Mike in the morning. Lol
          Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Sounds like my wife.
            M. Henley

Comment

Crisis indeed!

Comment

I'm surprised the crisis didn't escalate to domestic violence at that hour!

Comment

Originally posted by Glitter Brunello View Post
                  I'm surprised the crisis didn't escalate to domestic violence at that hour!

Perpetual Motion ~ Going Nowhere Fast!!

Comment

Working...
                  X