Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazon Prime delivery to your timeshare.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happymum View Post
    Now luggage would be a huge imposition. Surely no-one would ask that of a friend!
    Wait! What? Does that mean I'm not your friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Glitter Brunello View Post
      $80 for a King, delivered. Well worth it amortized over the length of our stay, especially since we stayed more than a week. It was more comfortable than the more expensive one we have at home, but we just weren't going to be able to get in the car! Of course this only works with a resort you know ahead of time has hard beds... but since that will usually keep me from going back, Amazon Prime is a great solution!
      You are one smart cookie!q
      Pat
      *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by LynnW View Post
        I tried that and was told by RCI that I would have to reside at the address at least half the year. I would have to cancel my current account and switch everything over. I thought about trying again and hopefully getting a different person but I never did. I would like to know if anyone has been able to do this because I'm also tired of the outrageous fees they charge us. We are lucky at Meadow Lake as the owners are able to have things shipped to the UPS store in Columbia Falls and they will hold it for us. Of course that's only good when you're going there. I would like to hear more about the company in Oregon.

Lynn

www.reship.com.

I have to admit that I have only recently registered with them but not actually bought anything yet to have them reship to me.

Comment

Thanks djyamyam, will check it out!
          Stresscadet - I was trying to be ironic and point out how generous it was of you to help me out with my very large purchases!
          Lynn, unfortunate that RCI makes it so difficult. Many of us have US credit cards, we should be able to pay in US funds!

Comment

Originally posted by happymum View Post
            Thanks djyamyam, will check it out!
            Stresscadet - I was trying to be ironic and point out how generous it was of you to help me out with my very large purchases!
            Lynn, unfortunate that RCI makes it so difficult. Many of us have US credit cards, we should be able to pay in US funds!
            I know I was just trying to play in to your sense of humor....which I enjoy, BTW.

Comment

I tried to have Omaha steaks delivered once, but they would only deliver to a residential address.

Maria

Comment

Originally posted by djyamyam View Post
                www.reship.com.

I have to admit that I have only recently registered with them but not actually bought anything yet to have them reship to me.
                Thanks for the info. I will check it out.

Lynn

Comment

My cell phone charger died when staying at Kidani so ordered one from Amazon. The first was not the right charger so had to have a second one shipped also. Couldn't stand being with out a cell phone at Disney.

Comment

Working...
                  X