Embarrassing movie moment - Wolf of Wall Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackio View Post
    That would cast a damper on it for me. I don't mind sex, drugs, or some violence (go figure LOL) but I really don't like a lot of cursing for no reason. I also can't watch cruelty against people or animals, so I pretty much stick to romantic comedies. But I did want to see this film because it's set in NYC and on Long Island.
    It might sensitize you to the cursing... but the movie is generally offensive.

Comment

A good way to get more details of the scenes is to check IMDB and the parental guidance. It generally has pretty good description's of the type of stuff you can expect to see in it.

Comment

Why you might not want to take Mom and Dad to see The Wolf of Wall Street, presented in helpful graphs and charts:

http://www.vulture.com/2014/01/wolf-...cebook_vulture

Comment

Originally posted by wackymother View Post
          Why you might not want to take Mom and Dad to see The Wolf of Wall Street, presented in helpful graphs and charts:

http://www.vulture.com/2014/01/wolf-...cebook_vulture

Comment

F*cksville is my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by wackymother View Post
              F*cksville is my favorite.
              I thought that you were talking about a website until I clicked the link LOL
              Jacki

Comment

Originally posted by Glitter Brunello View Post
                Has anyone seen it? I had to ask DS22 to explain one of the sex scenes to me
                I'm thinking that DS22 is translated to age 22 son. I'm also thinking that this had to be strange for the son to explain to mom "one of the sex scenes."

Comment

Originally posted by WanderLust View Post
                  I'm thinking that DS22 is translated to age 22 son. I'm also thinking that this had to be strange for the son to explain to mom "one of the sex scenes."
                  Not at all. Especially if you know what the scene was.
                  Luanne

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne View Post
                    Not at all. Especially if you know what the scene was.
                    It's a lot more common for DS22's then you would want to believe. I'm assuming you mean the scene with the straw, where they blew instead of...sniffed.
                    Ridewithme38
                    Last edited by Ridewithme38; 01-09-2014, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WanderLust View Post
                      He didn't mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X