Thanks Angie and Lawren!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Angie and Lawren!

Thanks again for all the great Sightings. Although I haven't been able to book anything, I really appreciate your work in posting all the temptations!

I totally agree! I don't like to search, so I really appreciate the sightings.
    Jacki

Comment

Yeah, they were busy!!!

I like to search and I like the Sightings.
      RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

All of the above!! I love looking around and seeing what is possible to book with persistence!! Thanks for all you do! This one's for you!!...............
        Perpetual Motion ~ Going Nowhere Fast!!

Comment

Ditto! That's the first thing I check in the morning.
          Thanks for many great sightings that I and others benefited.

Comment

I'm amazed at how many TS owners will not search. Occasionally I tell an acquaintance from a certain other forum that stuff is available where he likes, so that he knows that if he wants to he can find it for himself. He always says stuff like I keep telling him, but I don't put it on hold so he can get it when I release it.

Well, excuuuuuuse me.

Guess he doesn't want it bad enough to look for himself.

Searching gives you a wealth of information about what you own, and in the old days it was about the only way to find that out. It still is actually.
            RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

I appreciate all the work they do, those sightings are great

Comment

Outstanding job by both of you. I don't know how you have the time and energy to spend every morning but it is very much appreciated and one of the best features of this site.
                LARRY

Comment

Thanks so much! Knowing what's available on line can sometimes make a huge difference in vacation planning...Also, nothing like a great LM vacation that might not normally be up for grabs.
                  Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Some people read the newspaper with their coffee. Others look for the next great vacation.

I am just getting back into exchange opportunities for RCI. The makeover in March with a slow connection had me very disillusioned. This one takes some getting used to. Granted a month off was a bit extreme.

I hope everyone enjoys and finds the bucket list vacations and last minute getaways that they want. It is a great feeling to know I enable some of them.
                      Lawren
                      ------------------------
                      There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
                      - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

I too really appreciate what you do...love looking at those sightings every day.

Comment

I have had some great exchanges, thanks to you. Thanks for your great work.

Comment

Working...
                          X