This is my first GoPro video. Time Lapse of Sunset and Moon setting in STT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is my first GoPro video. Time Lapse of Sunset and Moon setting in STT

Placed the camera on a tripod on my first full evening stay at MFC. Set camera to shoot every 5 seconds. Here is the final edit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHzpcaIegUw
    Flying at MACH4 +

What a great video with your new equipment. Didn't you buy something for going under-water too so we may see some snorkeling or diving pictures?

Comment

Love it... thank you for sharing
      Judy

Comment

Originally posted by iconnections View Post
        What a great video with your new equipment. Didn't you buy something for going under-water too so we may see some snorkeling or diving pictures?
        Yes Emmy, This is the same device. I have so much content to view and edit, then I will share. The final product looks easy, but what nobody tells you is that there is a fair amount of legwork that goes into making it look nice.

Promise to share as soon as I get time to complete.
        Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

Cool!! Gorgeous color, especially the blues. I love how the speed makes the boats look as if they are spinning in the water, it's fun to see how much movement they really go through just at their moorings.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitter Brunello View Post
            Cool!! Gorgeous color, especially the blues. I love how the speed makes the boats look as if they are spinning in the water, it's fun to see how much movement they really go through just at their moorings.
            It is incredible the minor details you see over a long span of time. Emmy was wondering what the streak of light was at 43 seconds. Airplane departing the airport. I am amazed at the direction of the clouds at lower altitude vs higher altitude. When you stand there in real time or watch a video in real time you loose that aspect of time movement.

Promise to share more content. As I have been explaining to all, there is a fair amount of work that has to go into taking the raw video and editing the final cut. This is not a point / click / paste / post on FB type of a dealio.
            Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

That is pretty cool! Seconding Glitter on being amazed by the blues.

Originally posted by billymach4 View Post
              I am amazed at the direction of the clouds at lower altitude vs higher altitude. When you stand there in real time or watch a video in real time you loose that aspect of time movement.
              I think it may depend on where you live. Or maybe how much time you dedicate to cloud watching. I know I've watched clouds moving in different directions at different layers in real time, anyhow. More common in time lapse, I'm sure.

Comment

I can't tell you all how much fun I am having with this GoPro.... Yesterday I attached it to my 6' Rainbow colored Delta Kite in Breezy Point. The shots and video is wobbly. However I can edit out some good shots.....

Yeah I know ... When can we see the good stuff? ... I need to lock myself up and go thru all of my recent content. This camera just produces so much video and photos...
                Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

Wait - you attached your camera to a kite????

Comment

Attached Files
                    Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

Originally posted by Glitter Brunello View Post
                        Wait - you attached your camera to a kite????
                        Yes this is how I spent my Fathers day. Son went surf fishing, I went GoPro kite flying next to him!
                        Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

Billy...This guy. Drone type vehicle and a Go Pro. Love him. I follow him on Instagram but you can see his stuff here. The videos are kinda tricky-sometimes they start on their own but other times you must click the picture that indicates a video and then click again to get the arrow to play via this website. Have fun! http://instagram.com/worksology

Comment

Nevermind...just join IG if you haven't already.

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X