Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing everyone a Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Dori

Me too! A very Happy T'Giving to all our Canadian friends here on TS4m"s! Hope you have a great day celebrating with friends & family!

Originally posted by Dori View Post
    Wishing everyone a Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Dori
    Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Same from me. Do you celebrate it too with a turkey or ham dinner? What is different about this day in Canada? Enjoy it with the family and/or friends.

Comment

Turkey and poutine time, a.

Comment

I didn't know that Canadians have Thanksgiving. Wishing all the Canadians a very happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

Actually, Thanksgiving is on Monday, with a national holiday. We have always celebrated on Sunday, so people could relax on Monday. Turkey is the traditional dinner fare, with all the trimmings. We celebrated today. Everyone has just gone home and now I can put my feet up and reflect on all the things in my life that I am thankful for.

Dori

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed time with family and friends! Hope everyone had a nice holiday week-end with perfect weather.
              It seems to me that one of the "Canadian" traditions is a desert of Costco pumpkin pie, judging by the pallets full that I saw flying out the door all week!

Comment

Originally posted by happymum View Post
                Thoroughly enjoyed time with family and friends! Hope everyone had a nice holiday week-end with perfect weather.
                It seems to me that one of the "Canadian" traditions is a desert of Costco pumpkin pie, judging by the pallets full that I saw flying out the door all week!
                You are so right about the pumkin pies, couldn't believe how many Costco baked and sold, some customers bought 2 or 3, and they were pretty large.

Comment

Home-made pumpkin pie is a tradition around our house. We also celebrated my sister's B'day on Thanksgiving. She does not care for cake, so we stuck her candles on the pie!

Dori

Comment

Working...
                  X