Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW - Congratulations Caitlyn (formerly Bruce) Jenner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW - Congratulations Caitlyn (formerly Bruce) Jenner!

For a minute I thought it was a picture of Jessica Lange!

http://www.today.com/popculture/bruc...871?cid=sm_fbn

eta: and here's some of what's coming in the Vanity Fair interview: http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...d=synd_zergnet
    Glitter Brunello
    Super Moderator
    Last edited by Glitter Brunello; 06-01-2015, 05:46 PM.

She is gorgeous!
    Luanne

Comment

Much prettier than I am.
      Jacki

Comment

Originally posted by jackio View Post
        Much prettier than I am.
        She can afford a lot of plastic surgery

Then again, Bruce was no slouch in the looks department, either.

Comment

Have you seen the pic of her in the red dress? Back story, DH has watched both the Diane Sawyer interview and the Kardashian specials "About Bruce" BUT he is not really on the Internet...I just showed him the pic in the red dress and he looked and looked and then shrugged...because he didn't know who it was. I said, that's Caitlyn Jenner...he still looked confused...so I said, That's Bruce. He screamed, "She's Hot!" Then he went on to say that he thought she looked like 50's Hollywood. Glamorous. I totally agree.

Comment

Originally posted by StressCadet View Post
            Have you seen the pic of her in the red dress? Back story, DH has watched both the Diane Sawyer interview and the Kardashian specials "About Bruce" BUT he is not really on the Internet...I just showed him the pic in the red dress and he looked and looked and then shrugged...because he didn't know who it was. I said, that's Caitlyn Jenner...he still looked confused...so I said, That's Bruce. He screamed, "She's Hot!" Then he went on to say that he thought she looked like 50's Hollywood. Glamorous. I totally agree.
            I think I saw that pic with a caption that read something like "the best revenge is looking hotter than your ex," or something like that. I'm sure the hard copies of VF will fly off the newsstands when they come out next week.

Comment

She looks a lot better now than he did in the last 15 years
              Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

So what bathroom does girlie Bruce suppose to use. Men or Women ? If I see him in the mens room dressed as a woman my first thought would be there is a prostitute in the restroom. While it wouldn't really bother me unless he was doing odd things in the restroom like chatting it up or having a looksie. My wife doesn't like the idea of sharing the womans restroom with Bruce.

If Bruce or Caitlyn ends up in the swimsuite edition of Sports Illustrated I would consider that issue garbage.

Comment

I expected nothing less than a glamour girl after living all those years with the Ks!

I wish Caitlyn peace and happiness in this next chapter of her life.

Maria

Comment

Originally posted by easyrider View Post
                    So what bathroom does girlie Bruce suppose to use. Men or Women ? If I see him in the mens room dressed as a woman my first thought would be there is a prostitute in the restroom. While it wouldn't really bother me unless he was doing odd things in the restroom like chatting it up or having a looksie. My wife doesn't like the idea of sharing the womans restroom with Bruce.

If Bruce or Caitlyn ends up in the swimsuite edition of Sports Illustrated I would consider that issue garbage.
                    There is probably some other reading it might help you to be doing.

Comment

. My wife doesn't like the idea of sharing the womans restroom with Bruce.
                      Uhhh, I don't know what public restrooms your wife uses, but the ones I use all have private stalls. I wouldn't know, or care, if Caitlyn used the women's restroom.
                      Luanne

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne View Post
                        Uhhh, I don't know what public restrooms your wife uses, but the ones I use all have private stalls. I wouldn't know, or care, if Caitlyn used the women's restroom.
                        I really like the All Gender restrooms they've put in at my school. No issues! And yes, with private stall, who cares??

Comment

Originally posted by Glitter Brunello View Post
                          I really like the All Gender restrooms they've put in at my school. No issues! And yes, with private stall, who cares??
                          Exactly!

I think the gender neutral bathrooms make a lot of sense. No long wait for the women's bathroom. In fact, I've been known to use the men's bathroom when more convenient! And I can assure you, I wasn't interested in a looksie!

Maria

Comment

There is NO way should we make the public restrooms gender neutral every where. While you women might like the idea because of your long waits for a stall , most of us men prefer to pee standing up in front of an urinal.

So if Ciatlyn was using the urinal next to me I would have an interesting story but if Caitlyn started chating it up while dressed up next to me at the urinal I might have to tell him/her to shut up and to remember your man virtues while in the MENS restroom. Chatting it up with strangers and eye contact is not proper urinal etiquette unless your drunk.

Comment

There is NO way should we make the public restrooms gender neutral every where. While you women might like the idea because of your long waits for a stall , most of us men prefer to pee standing up in front of an urinal.

So if Ciatlyn was using the urinal next to me I would have an interesting story but if Caitlyn started chating it up while dressed up next to me at the urinal I might have to tell him/her to shut up and to remember your man virtues while in the MENS restroom. Chatting it up with strangers and eye contact is not proper urinal etiquette unless your drunk.
                              I am reasonably certain that Caitlyn has no intention of using the urinal next to you. I'm glad to hear you are holding her to the same urinal standards as everyone else, though

I'm curious... do you have a urinal at home?

Comment

Working...
                              X