Fern passed away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fern passed away?

Not sure if this is true but there is a post on Fern's Facebook page that she passed away this morning. So upsetting as I considered her a friend. She was so lovely and went out of her way for our family years ago and it's been so wonderful to keep in touch with her on Facebook over the years. Am heartbroken if it's true. 😢
    Syd

I know Pat H and Kay H just saw her in late fall...so sorry to hear this.
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

So sorry to hear, may she R.I.P., she was a wonderful person.

Comment

http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthr...89#post1845604
        RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

I liked Fern. She was alright in my book.

Comment

I am so shocked to read this but Fern missed Jerry so much. I knew Fern from the Prodigy days and she made us so welcome in Las Vegas and invited us even to her home. My condolences to her sister.

Comment

Fern passed away suddenly yesterday. Although she had her health issues, her death was unexpected. She is now with her beloved Jerry.
              Pat H

Comment

I will miss her terribly. She was always so nice to me. Every time I came to Vegas she would meet me for lunch. Once when I had a 3 hr layover she & Jerry came and took me to the In & Out Burger joint. She is now with Jerry. That gives me comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy View Post
                  I will miss her terribly. She was always so nice to me. Every time I came to Vegas she would meet me for lunch. Once when I had a 3 hr layover she & Jerry came and took me to the In & Out Burger joint. She is now with Jerry. That gives me comfort.
                  They were both really wonderful and generous people.
                  I also will miss her terribly. Both DH and I are very sad by her passing. We send deep condolences to her family.
                  Syd

Comment

Shocking, as she was recently posting OY. I met Fern once and she was very hospitable, sharing Kas Vegas local tidbits with me. RIP
                    Jacki

Comment

that is so sad, and it brought to mind JoAnn from Lehigh, who was a good friend of Fern's, and we haven't heard from her for a long time.

Comment

I am very sorry to hear about Fern.
                        Lawren
                        ------------------------
                        There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
                        - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

I always enjoyed reading all her posts. Condolences to her family ~ may she R.I.P.
                          Perpetual Motion ~ Going Nowhere Fast!!

Comment

Sad news . I was a Fan of Fern!
                            Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

We met her years ago in Las Vegas at her, then, new house. We've stayed in touch all this time. We'll miss her.
                              "You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity." Adrian Rogers

Comment

Working...
                              X