JLB, This buds for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLB, This buds for you

You can post as much as you like say what you want and no one will bother you. Have fun, Oh BTW you can not post in any other areas other than here or the goumba room and hot tub.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Is it hammer time ?

Comment

Hmmmm!?

Guess Personal Liability Umbrella is a bad topic.

????

Maybe Hometogo is verboten . . . or Branson availability.

????
      RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Originally posted by JLB View Post
        Hmmmm!?

Guess Personal Liability Umbrella is a bad topic.

????

Maybe Hometogo is verboten . . . or Branson availability.

????
        Nah.

It's probably just the dark times we're going through.
        RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

I actually liked JLB's posts. Some were very informative.

Comment

He did log in at the beginning of the month
            Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Actually, I seem to be able to post in all the places no one else is any more.

if anyone is listening, my wife and I are the only ones left in our subdivision in Bubba County that were here when we bought in 1997. I always knew it would work out that way.

The road I got turned over to the County in the middle of the Brouhaha in 2004-05 is still doing fine, with the County taking care of it. We are four boat docks along from back then, having two now. That's a big deal here.

We're in our second Florida house, having bought the first one during the foreclosure crisis of 2010. We bought the house next door in 2015, on a Tax Deed, and moved to it in 2017.

I got a new tooth today.

Comment

Originally posted by JLB View Post
                Actually, I seem to be able to post in all the places no one else is any more.

if anyone is listening, my wife and I are the only ones left in our subdivision in Bubba County that were here when we bought in 1997. I always knew it would work out that way.

The road I got turned over to the County in the middle of the Brouhaha in 2004-05 is still doing fine, with the County taking care of it. We are four boat docks along from back then, having two now. That's a big deal here.

We're in our second Florida house, having bought the first one during the foreclosure crisis of 2010. We bought the house next door in 2015, on a Tax Deed, and moved to it in 2017.

I got a new tooth today.

Sounds like good times for you.

Long story short, the old lady next door that screwed me over finally died and my grand daughter bought her house.

Comment

Working...
                X