Anybody get any snow today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody get any snow today ?

13" and counting until about 9 AM Friday.

Way too much snow. I know everyone is sick of this snow!
    billymach4
    Super Moderator
    Last edited by billymach4; 02-13-2014, 07:48 PM.
    Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

Nope!

Comment

UGH - we are in the same storm system Tony.
        We got about 8" this morning, but then it turned to rain. Right now it's doing nothing but they are saying it is going to start snowing again for another 4 to 6 during the night. I am SO sick of this winter!
        They named this snowstorm PAX. I never knew they named snow storms??
        Jacki

Comment

I am really sick of this, what was I thinking to stay in NY in February???
          Pat
          *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by jackio View Post
            UGH - we are in the same storm system Tony.
            We got about 8" this morning, but then it turned to rain. Right now it's doing nothing but they are saying it is going to start snowing again for another 4 to 6 during the night. I am SO sick of this winter!
            They named this snowstorm PAX. I never knew they named snow storms??
            The naming is rather new, I am finding it annoying...maybe because I am ANNOYED with all this bad weather.
            Pat
            *** My Website ***

Comment

Not here, 83 today. Maybe you folks could send us some.
              John

Comment

Originally posted by JWC View Post
                Oh shut up!
                Jacki

Comment

None here. Our local ski resort finally opened last weekend but only at the top runs. It may have a one week season this year. At least we don't have a suburban lawn turning brown to worry about up here in the mountains or fallow fields like our farming neighbors in the valley. You folks in the East better budget for higher produce & beef prices this year. The water wars in the west are starting to ramp up. JWC may need to do some water wise landscaping.
                  The legitimate object of Government is to do for a community of people whatever they need to have done but cannot do at all or cannot do so well for themselves”- Lincoln

Comment

I bought a huge snow blower at the start of the season. My wife gave me hell for buying such a huge snow blower. Sop far I used it 4 times and she is no longer complaining. I not just did my house I did the whole block. hat is even better I did it 1 handed and Smoked a Cigar When I did it. I am looking for more snow to play with but not like today, I had to clean my steps and porch the old way. By the time I got to it the snow was heavy from the rain/ice. My back is killing me. I came in took a Soma, Neuronton, and a Vicodine and I am still hurting.
                    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Originally posted by JWC View Post
                      Yeah, you could melt it down and then have something to drink.

Comment

I don't mind the snow. Am totally over the disgusting icycoldslushpuddles at every corner, though. Longjumping was never my sport. Yuck yuck ick ick

Comment

Originally posted by Glitter Brunello View Post
                          I don't mind the snow. Am totally over the disgusting icycoldslushpuddles at every corner, though. Longjumping was never my sport. Yuck yuck ick ick
                          This is the year to be happy you have those rubber snow boots (Sorel) ….so very un-NY! But very very necessary.
                          Pat
                          *** My Website ***

Comment

I'm in Atlanta so I got to experience SNOWPOCALYPSE! Talk about annoying names!

Atlanta was on lock-down yesterday, very eerie, not a car (not even a taxi or bus) on the road, or a person outside, with every office, store, gas station, pharmacy, etc. closed! Not too bad to be stranded at the hotel, they went out of the way to accommodate everyone - even organized a free movie night with popcorn in the ballroom.

Flight out was cancelled today due to NY weather, hope to get home tomorrow.

Maria

Comment

Originally posted by mpizza View Post
                              I'm in Atlanta so I got to experience SNOWPOCALYPSE! Talk about annoying names!

Atlanta was on lock-down yesterday, very eerie, not a car (not even a taxi or bus) on the road, or a person outside, with every office, store, gas station, pharmacy, etc. closed! Not too bad to be stranded at the hotel, they went out of the way to accommodate everyone - even organized a free movie night with popcorn in the ballroom.

Flight out was cancelled today due to NY weather, hope to get home tomorrow.

Maria
                              There are worse places to be stuck - and you will be happy to know that the Cayman Airways Flight was not canceled - left 4 hours late but still left….just something to remember when you are booking future tickets
                              Pat
                              *** My Website ***

Comment

Working...
                              X