Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40 Easy Recipes for Outdoor Entertaining...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 Easy Recipes for Outdoor Entertaining...

Make the most of sunny days with these easy grilling recipes that get you out of the kitchen and into your backyard. We've got every course covered from appetizers to main dishes to salads and even dessert!

http://www.ivillage.com/40-great-gri...2-2012|#448012
    Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Yum - I've picked my favourites - the Brick-grilled Squid with Lemon, Chilli and Garlic and the Grilled Chicken and Fig Skewers with Parsley Pine Nut Condiment.

The Grilled French Toast with Blueberries and Sausages is a bit too weird for me. Had to laugh at the banana with chocolate chips wrapped in foil, I remember doing that as a kid in the Girl Guides.

I make grilled Zucchini Dips and cheat a bit by using my electric sandwich press to 'grill' the zucchini instead of firing up the big outside grill. My sandwich press has ribs and even leaves 'grill marks' on foods too. Works with mushrooms and eggplant, but not that well.

Thanks for the recipes, love trying new ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by CarolF View Post
      Yum - I've picked my favourites - the Brick-grilled Squid with Lemon, Chilli and Garlic and the Grilled Chicken and Fig Skewers with Parsley Pine Nut Condiment.

The Grilled French Toast with Blueberries and Sausages is a bit too weird for me. Had to laugh at the banana with chocolate chips wrapped in foil, I remember doing that as a kid in the Girl Guides.

I make grilled Zucchini Dips and cheat a bit by using my electric sandwich press to 'grill' the zucchini instead of firing up the big outside grill. My sandwich press has ribs and even leaves 'grill marks' on foods too. Works with mushrooms and eggplant, but not that well.

Thanks for the recipes, love trying new ideas.
      Lol....I have actually never seen that done. It seems so simple, and fun. My DD is a big kid, and loves bananas & chocolate. I'm thinking about trying it for Father's Day, unless we decide to eat out.

BTW, I like your idea of using a sandwich press for the zucchini .
      Angela

Comment

Originally posted by ArtsieAng View Post
        Lol....I have actually never seen that done. It seems so simple, and fun. My DD is a big kid, and loves bananas & chocolate. I'm thinking about trying it for Father's Day, unless we decide to eat out.

BTW, I like your idea of using a sandwich press for the zucchini .
        If my memory serves me correctly, choose very slightly over-ripe bananas and push the chips right into the banana flesh so it melts and blends with the banana. Personally I'd chop a nice quality chocolate into pieces and use that (our bought chocolate chips tend to be pretty ordinary chocolate).

Comment

Thanks! I think you're right about the chocolate. I'll pick up some nice chocolate, and chop it up. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Originally posted by CarolF View Post
          If my memory serves me correctly, choose very slightly over-ripe bananas and push the chips right into the banana flesh so it melts and blends with the banana. Personally I'd chop a nice quality chocolate into pieces and use that (our bought chocolate chips tend to be pretty ordinary chocolate).
          Angela

Comment

Working...
          X