Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to separate eggs? This blew me away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to separate eggs? This blew me away.

How amazingly simple.

http://shine.yahoo.com/author-blog-p...211900997.html

All that's needed: Two bowls, an egg, and an empty plastic water bottle. Crack the raw egg into one bowl, then the egg whisperer takes the plastic bottle and squeezes it, which gently sucks in the yolk. The yolk can then be squeezed out, unharmed, on to the second bowl. Simple. And simply amazing.
    This low-tech solution to egg separation has wowed on the Web -- the video, uploaded to YouTube last month, snared the attention of multiple news outlets and blogs this week and has been viewed over 5 million times.
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

Nice!!!

Originally posted by lawren2 View Post
    How amazingly simple.

http://shine.yahoo.com/author-blog-p...211900997.html

All that's needed: Two bowls, an egg, and an empty plastic water bottle. Crack the raw egg into one bowl, then the egg whisperer takes the plastic bottle and squeezes it, which gently sucks in the yolk. The yolk can then be squeezed out, unharmed, on to the second bowl. Simple. And simply amazing.
    This low-tech solution to egg separation has wowed on the Web -- the video, uploaded to YouTube last month, snared the attention of multiple news outlets and blogs this week and has been viewed over 5 million times.
    amazing!!! My DH cannot have the yolk, and my infant cannot have the whites. Perfect and easy solution!!!

Comment

Very cool! I'll have to try that one.
      Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

I think an egg separator is easier. Plus I always know where it is.
        Kay H

Comment

Working...
        X