Jets are a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets are a joke

Pats score 4 touchdowns in 4 plays. 3 touchdowns in 52 sec but the best part was Sanchez sliding his head into his own players ass fumbling the ball and Pats take the fumble in for a TD.

I am no longer a fan of football. Badminton is my bad boy game now.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Seems to me that, in the spirit of the holiday, the Jets decided to give a turkey to each and everyone of their fans.
    “Maybe you shouldn't dress like that.”

“This is a blouse and skirt. I don't know what you're talking about.”

“You shouldn't wear that body.”

Comment

I have a feeling the joke wil be on Rex as he kissed his job good bye.
      Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Maybe it's time to become a UCONN women's basketball fan---they almost always win and are on SNY tonight and tomorrow night at
        8:15 PM playing in the Virgin Islands paradise jam. They even have a Goumba coach.

Comment

Frank, consider switching to soccer..........

Comment

There's always the Giants!
            Pat H

Comment

Didn't they move to San Francisco ?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyg View Post
                didn't they move to san francisco ?
                lol!
                Pat H

Comment

well, I enjoyed the Pats/Jets game....it wasn't so long ago that I've forgotten all the gaffes that the Pats were involved in...

Comment

Why, exactly, again, did they get Tebo?
                    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

I feel your pain. Being a Bills fan hasn't brought me much joy for years.
                      Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
                      Pats score 4 touchdowns in 4 plays. 3 touchdowns in 52 sec but the best part was Sanchez sliding his head into his own players ass fumbling the ball and Pats take the fumble in for a TD.

Comment

And the Jets fans let the team know how they really feel...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/11/...sgiving-night/

Comment

Hey the Jets are giving my Raiders a run for the bottom...keep the faith.

Originally posted by bigfrank View Post

"If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.... If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
                          -- Thomas Jefferson to Col. Yancey, 1816

Comment

Originally posted by 4ARedOctober View Post
                            Hey the Jets are giving my Raiders a run for the bottom...keep the faith.
                            Ha, I'm a Chiefs fan! It hurts this year, but all I can think about is the number 1 pick in next year's draft...

Comment

Working...
                            X