Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APVC

Hi Carol
    As you are a member of APVC can you give me some idear how many points you would need to get into some of there resorts for a week as they seem tight lipped about that area
    Chubby

Originally posted by chubby
    Hi Carol
    As you are a member of APVC can you give me some idear how many points you would need to get into some of there resorts for a week as they seem tight lipped about that area
    Chubby
    Goto to here for the resorts, credits and how many types of units there.
    We were looking at APVC or Worldmark to buy last year and really liked the fact that APVC had a resort in the snow. If we had a smaller family that would have tipped it in their favour. However, because we had such a large family, we chose WM since they had more 3brs. They're also cheaper to use and more flexible - don't have cancellation fees and levies are cheaper.
    Syd

Comment

Hi Chubby

The link Sydney gave you is a good one. You are right, they are tight lipped.

There are also other factors to consider as well as the number of points. There are different Reservation Windows (determining how far in advance accommodation bookings for a full week can be requested).

Bronze 2300 points pa - 10 months before check in
      Silver 3000 points pa - 10 months before check in
      Gold 4000 points pa - 11 months before check in
      Platinum 5000 points pa - 12 months before check in

Some of the resorts (ie Lake Crackenback) have few suites available. My guess would be that booking a snow week in the July school holidays would be near impossible for anyone but a Platinum member.

We chose APVC because of their resort locations. WM has nothing near our home (actually there is not much near our home at all).

Comment

Thanks Sydney and Carol you both have given me a better idear on APVC.
        Yes Carol there is not many time shares in your part of Australia may be there should be less on the Gold Coast And more in South Australia and other parts of the country.
        Chubby

Comment

Working...
        X