Great photos of Bora Bora...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great photos of Bora Bora...

This link was sent to me today.. It's from a commercial site, but the photos are incredible...

Bora Bora Pictures - Travel Blog Magazine
    my travel website: Vacation-Times.org.

"A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking."
    ~Earl Wilson

I've been to Bora Bora a few times. My mother and her family are from Tahiti.
    I've been all over the world and Bora Bora is the most beautiful place I have ever been.
    My Rental Site
    My Resale Site

Comment

Looks, and sounds magnificent! Unfortunately, I doubt that I'll ever get there. It's just too far, and difficult to get to from NY.

Originally posted by rikkis_playpen
      This link was sent to me today.. It's from a commercial site, but the photos are incredible...

Bora Bora Pictures - Travel Blog Magazine
      Originally posted by BocaBum99 View Post
      I've been all over the world and Bora Bora is the most beautiful place I have ever been.
      Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

I just stumbled across this thread while researching places i want to go. Oh my!!! Bora Bora is definitely on the list now. Stunningly beautiful pictures.

elaine

Comment

At first I panicked- thinking Tora Bora.

Comment

After seeing a recent moving called Couples retreat I had to find out where this movie was filmed and yes you got it right Bora Bora , It is going on my list to go there
            Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

I would book this cruise in a minute. I like the itinerary, but I'm not convinced that the Rotterdam is the ship I want to spend a month on.

Comment

Thanks for the photos

Originally posted by BocaBum99 View Post
                any recommendations on where to stay?

Thanks

Comment

Some travelers are so lucky only in my dreams.

Comment

Criminal Attorneys

<link violates rules>

Comment

Any timeshares on Bora Bora?
                      Trying to tax a nation into prosperity is like standing in a bucket and trying to lift yourself by the handles.
                      - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by mas View Post
                        I would book this cruise in a minute. I like the itinerary, but I'm not convinced that the Rotterdam is the ship I want to spend a month on.
                        That 31 day cruise from San Diego will be something great to take if I could get away for that long, may be in another 5 years...

Comment

Working...
                        X