Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for a Canadian trip (Montreal? Toranto?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter has some good stuff too but summer is a more comfortable season.. But some stuff you can only do in the winter Not adviced for pampered california folks though. I was in California in Feb and temp was mid to high 60s F and I was wearing a tshirt and others are complaining it was cold and wearing heavy sweats. Compared to -30 sometimes and well bundled up... My cousins came from California late March early April one year and huge snowstorm and they found it very cold.
    Traveling Broadens the mind and I want to do more French Quarter Fest in New Orleans is my favourite festival

Comment

Forget the cities. We just returned from Banff area. The most spectaclar scenery you will ever see.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyw View Post
        Forget the cities. We just returned from Banff area. The most spectaclar scenery you will ever see.
        It is true that the Banff area has beautiful scenery. I have been there many times. However, Montreal is a very unique North American city. It all depends what the OP is interested in.

If you like scenery, you should also visit Utah. It is different than Banff but equally as spectacular if not more so.
        John

Comment

Hi i have been to both many times as family lives there and both are lovely however i do prefer Toronto as i am also a true tourist and how can you visit Canada without seeing Niagara Falls? As for the weather i have spent Holidays in Winter there and summer, although i prefer sunshine the winter weather was awesome, pure white snow, ice skating on real lakes it was wonderful! Whatever time of year you choose and whatever destination im sure you will have a blast! Hire a car though you will see so much more.

Comment

Working...
          X