Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Bliss Nuevo Vallarta Construction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Bliss Nuevo Vallarta Construction?

We are exchanging to the Grand Bliss for Thanksgiving this year. I received an email from RCI today warning me of construction. Has anyone been there lately? I know that there is lot of construction around the luxxe - how is the Bliss though? Also, does anyone know if exchangers receive free Internet? TIA

It has been a year since we were there. We were in Grand Mayan on the end next to Bliss. The construction noise was bad then at Bliss. I would imagine it is all better by now, but you might still have noise from Grand Luxxe.
    Internet was 1000 pesos (about $95 during our stay but not sure of exchange rate now) for the week. We did an update to get free internet, an upgrade to oceanview, and some cash. If you think internet is high, check out the laundry. It ran $14 per load.

Mark

Comment

There seems to be quite a bit of construction at the Grupo Mayan property in Nuevo. It will continue for the next year or so as they have plans for so many things. Once you are at the pool or beach, you will not notice any of that, but as an RCI exchanger, you may have some noise when you are on your balcony, because the RCI exchangers generally get the units that do not face the ocean. (We actually like the shade in the afternoon and often choose units on this side.)

We own 2 weeks at Grand Mayan and 4 weeks at Mayan Palace and have to pay for internet when we go - only owners at Grand Bliss and higher get free internet. This resort is awesome and you should enjoy it.
      Phyllis

Comment

Working...
      X